Special Cash Fixed Deposit Accounts
KBZ Bank introduced Special Fixed Deposit Accounts – 30 days and 90 days, which can be deposited by cash or transfer from customers’ CASH ACCOUNT. Special Cash Fixed Deposit Account is suitable for the customers, who would like to earn a high-interest rate and have easy access to your cash.
- Individual (Singly or Joint)
- Organizations (NGO, INGO, Pagoda Trustees, Universities, etc)
- Companies (DICA Issued Company Registration)
- Businesses (Non-DICA Issued Company Registration)
- Offer a higher interest rate than the normal Fixed Deposit Account.
- Unlike saving deposit accounts, this account holder can deposit during any time of the month and still be eligible for interests.
- The deposit can be made from cash or transfer from CASH ACCOUNT. After completion of the fixed date of deposit, you may be able to withdraw the deposit together with the interest (in the bank your account was created)
- Ability to withdraw cash from CASH ACCOUNT – Call/Current (or) ordinary Current/Call account after the proceeds of FD have been transferred upon maturity.
Terms of deposit and interests
Minimum Requirement – 1,000,000 MMK
*Can deposit more than the required initial deposit Terms and Conditions apply.
- Watch your savings grow with our high interest rate
- Open an account by yourself or with someone else
- Make the most of KBZ’s generous and flexible withdrawal scheme